looking for buyers.. java sumatra burma gold bars.

elmskeee

Tenderfoot
Jun 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi there, I'm from the philippines and just recently I met a couple who are dealing sumatra, burma and java gold bars.
I haven't seen the real bars yet but they showed me pictures of those bars. They are willing to show me real bars and I can have it tested after the bars are tested then that's the only time we'll talk about payment for the samples. I don't know if this is real or not but they are willing to let me cut, drill and do whatever to test the authenticity and purity of the bars. Another good thing is I get to choose the location where they will bring the samples for my security.
Give your thoughts about this I need your opinions.. Or if anyone here also interested to deal with this. Please let me know..

greatwhitetailhorns

Jun 5, 2012
Be very careful the only safe way to do is it take it to the refinery and they will assay it and let u know the weight and purity. There has to be a catch do want to end up in jail don't know why they would cut u in you could be looking at hundreds of thousands of dollars. Good luck.

maipenrai

Bronze Member
Nov 11, 2010
Thailand/Europe/California
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 2 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excuse my negativity, but yes, its a scam! "Anyone else here interested in this?" Are you also selling, or just passing along a good deal? Thats very nice of you!

OP
OP
E

elmskeee

Tenderfoot
Jun 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you're right, the thing here is the seller is willing to let us test their bars in a refinery. My problem is 1. My buyer is not available 2. The only refinery I know within the area is the central bank. but I don't think I can just go there and ask them to test the bars. This is not BS, I know what you gys are thinking.I just don't have the capability to buy the comodity my self that's the reason I posted here. I met the trustee twice this month and they've also showed me videos of them weighing the bars.

OP
OP
E

elmskeee

Tenderfoot
Jun 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excuse my negativity, but yes, its a scam! "Anyone else here interested in this?" Are you also selling, or just passing along a good deal? Thats very nice of you!

I know this can be a scam.. But why would they let me check and test their bars and even take it to a refiney if it's a hoax. And we're not talking about cash.the only time we will talk about payment is when I'm done with the test. And they are not even asking me to buy all the bars that are done with the test. What they told me was, I can buy even small amount that my money can afford. After the test\ assay and test buy, we'll talk about the possibility of doing a weekly or monthly transaction with them. They told me that then can sell 1ton per week/month because what they are trying deal is bunker with minimum of 100tons in it. They are selling little amount like 2bars per month to a known local jewelry company. They are still looking for real buyer sadly my buyer is not capable to buy right now. That's also the reason why I posted here.

cuzcosquirrel

Aug 20, 2008
No one will fish hook for this idea on this site. This is a clearing house for people who know better.

If you are having trouble unloading your valuable gold bars, you should seal them in tar and attatch them to the inside or outside of a trading junk's hull the way they used to do with opium trade silver, then float them through customs to an area where you can assay and sell them yourself. Then write a screenplay about it and sell it to Hollywood. Good luck with your future gold bar black tar junk scheme.

OP
OP
E

elmskeee

Tenderfoot
Jun 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can send you pictures that they showed me just post your email addresses if its posible here.
I don't want to be tag as hoax, BS or whatever you call it. And I'm not fishing. I'm just trying to get some ideas because I don't have that much knowledge in dealing this. its really hard to say if this is true or a scam.

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can send you pictures that they showed me just post your email addresses if its posible here.
I don't want to be tag as hoax, BS or whatever you call it. And I'm not fishing. I'm just trying to get some ideas because I don't have that much knowledge in dealing this. its really hard to say if this is true or a scam.

Take it for what it is worth and just drop it. It is a scam, plain and simple.

maipenrai

Bronze Member
Nov 11, 2010
Thailand/Europe/California
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 2 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OMG! 100 ton? My calculator cant even count that much. I dont know why someone is a skeptic, bunkers with 100 tons of gold are quite common in the Philippines. Almost every farm has at least one bunker. I think I will take 100kg this week, but not sure about next week, of course since the price isnt mentioned, maybe I cant really afford it.

PYRATE

Jun 24, 2012
Cackalacky
Detector(s) used
arrr, just need me nose
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
After getting these gold bars, you should sell them and invest in the legal fund of the deposed Nigerian king. He needs your help to get his money out of the country

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All you have to do is Moneygram the cash to an anonymous account and I PROMISE it will arrive next day fedex !!!

OP
OP
E

elmskeee

Tenderfoot
Jun 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It seems like most of you know each other for quite some time now.. And you share something in common, Being Skeptic!.. Anyways, I'm no here to please your skeptic minds.. why do you think lots of your fellow country men goes here in philippines and tries to dig some gold if there's no proof that bars and gold bunkers really exist. Here's my email address ( IS BLOCKED ) Let communicate, I can even direct you to the trustee of the holder for your questions.
Thanks.. This site is amazingly full of skeptic flooders..

Last edited by a moderator:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry, your not allowed to sell anything here if your not a charter member, so asking if anyone is interested in also buying the gold or directing someone to a third party that is "selling" the gold is against our rules.

As far as your comment "This site is amazingly full of skeptic flooders.." that is because the world is full of scams.... Not saying your not legitimate poster, but your very first post here is trying to sell/raise money to buy gold bars..... That is a big red flag for most of us................

I am aware of what is available in the Philippines as far as buried treasure and it is true it is there, I am married to a Filipino and been there couple times, but I wouldnt invest or buy anything of major value, especially "treasure" that I personally could not put my hands and eyes on first...........

Excert of some of TreasureNet rules found here.......TreasureNet - Rules

"You may not... use the TreasureNet.com forums for any fundraising purposes."

"You may not... request the donation of money or material goods, either to yourself or to any other person or organization."

Have a nice day and welcome to TreasureNet

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Scorpion.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LMAO That is an old scam we've heard it before started over 2 years ago. Stay away from it and yes everybody be SKEPTICAL.

calisdad

Bronze Member
Sep 8, 2010
Groveland, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Perhaps they can't sell them because gold from Bruma is blacklisted on the international market due to their use of slave labor. Of all the places I'd want to be a Burmese prison isn't one of them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread