DigDugNY

Bronze Member
Aug 19, 2006
New York
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 2, Fisher F75, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was just wondering if anyone has a Coin album. My collection is kinda scattered at the moment and I would like a book type album to hold my coins in. I'm kinda scrapped for cash right now, but if anyone has one cheap or one they are not using, please let me know. Thanks

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was just wondering if anyone has a Coin album. My collection is kinda scattered at the moment and I would like a book type album to hold my coins in. I'm kinda scrapped for cash right now, but if anyone has one cheap or one they are not using, please let me know. Thanks

Well, what i do (Because Im cheap as hell) is i bought the sheets for the 2"x2"'s and put my coins in those with a 3 Inch Binder...works for me!

Silver Worm

Aug 26, 2012
Columbus, Ms.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Eurotek Pro, Fisher F11, Garrett Pro Pointer. AT, Lesche digging tool. 5x8 and 8.5x11 DD coils, 4.5 Super Sniper coil.
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, what i do (Because Im cheap as hell) is i bought the sheets for the 2"x2"'s and put my coins in those with a 3 Inch Binder...works for me!

Ditto me!

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
are you looking for a penny album or a typeset album? I have extras of many and if I
have what you want i'll send it to you for free. these are the fancy ones with sliding
plastic. I can also send you some 2x2 pages if that's what you want. answer me at
[email protected] i'm not here very often. ss

OP
OP
DigDugNY

DigDugNY

Bronze Member
Aug 19, 2006
New York
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 2, Fisher F75, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
are you looking for a penny album or a typeset album? I have extras of many and if I
have what you want i'll send it to you for free. these are the fancy ones with sliding
plastic. I can also send you some 2x2 pages if that's what you want. answer me at
[email protected] i'm not here very often. ss

it wont let me send an email to that name

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
my apologies - I gave a typo and have been blocked from my account for months. If
I can use the password that worked today I'll be on more often. correct email is
[email protected] if you had gone to my page for a private message you would have seen what my mistake was. sswc

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread