Looking for Deep-Silver programs

silvestor

Mar 2, 2008
Chautauqua County, New York
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT w/Sun Ray Invader XL-1 probe, Garrett AT Pro & Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a White's Spectrum XLT that I bought 10 years ago. I don't get out as much as I would like too in the summer, and living just south of Buffalo NY our winters keep us from digging very early. So for what little I do get out I am going to try and make the best of it this year.

I have found my share of clad at the tot lots and friends and families wedding or engagement rings that they've lost. This year I want to try a few older homes that I have gotten permission to hunt and am looking for a few programs to load into my XLT. Up until now I have always used the pre-programmed options COINS, COINS & JEWELRY,etc . Which have worked but I really have not found a good silver to clad ratio. Even in older "virgin" sites.

Just looking for any tips some of the seasoned vets on the site may be willing to divulge. I did just purchase 2 books, (which should be here in a few days.) First is "WHITE'S XLT SPECTRUM SECRETS" and the other is "EAGLE XLT RING ENHANCEMENT PROGRAMS BOOK " Hoping they may give me more insight.

This is my first time starting a topic so I hope to hear from some of you. :hello:
:thumbsup: HH for you folks that don't have 18" of snow on the ground.

Johnny Ringo Silver

Dec 6, 2007
KANSAS
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE and Sunray probe
I use to swing a DFX, but now my primary machine is an SE. I recently picked up an XLT so I could have an extra machine incase someone wanted to go along with me on a hunt. I'm kinda curious myself about its performance. 8)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions