Looking for dowsing study

Apr 17, 2006
Chihuahua, México.
My family has an acre in an old town in Chihuahua State (Mexico) and I am looking for somebody that knows dowsing (radiestesia) to perform a study.
A lot of strange things happen in this house for many years and there is a story about a treasure hidden there.
If somebody is interested I can provide a map or picture of the area and become part of the hunting benefits.

Carlos - Dorado de Naica

pon1

Feb 19, 2009
dowsing this , buried coins some bodie told me , this zone is good for hunting..

thanks..

Attachments

• zona salitral.jpg
    zona salitral.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 223

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Picked up on a gold target in the area of coordinate 31 43 13.11N, 116 36 38.07W
Jon

pon1

Feb 19, 2009
Im waiting to get permit from the landowner to detect last study .. is posible to check here?, is another place; from a closer friend , is cowboy from mexico: a lost chest and maybe more buried things.
.. help whit this zone..
116 11 12.6 w 31 51 05.4 N this is a ''ghost place ''.... really? I was last sunday in that zone , and the Gps read that points. I'll be back by friday and to use garret and white's before start the rain ... pon 1 3/18/09

c

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread