worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
None in sight,I kept an eye out seeing as their talon grip is 400 psi,kinda would ruin your day iffin one latched on to you.:laughing7:Tin to keep egg suckin critters away.

017.JPG
018.JPG

A lot of beaver activity down in the meadows too.
002.JPG
010.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
019.JPG

Looks as though"eat crow"was taken serious by this critter,no tracks any where to identify it.

025.JPG

A lone mallard on the river.

023.JPG

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think the beaver are predicting a major flood season this spring. Better get a canoe.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I think the beaver are predicting a major flood season this spring. Better get a canoe.

Already have a 17',the river water is low for this time of year all that snow we had this winter is gonna make a pretty high water mark come spring melt.

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Looks like you got "busy beavers." Neat pictures, wonder if it's a fox den. Had one every now and then on my place, and there would be bits of the critters they ate around the entrance.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool pics. Keep in mind that eagle will come at you if they perceive you to be a threat to their nest, like happened to me last week. Scary at the time, but later I thought, man, that was pretty cool. I went up the mountain wishin I had a better telephoto lens, and came down wishin I'd brought the shotgun.

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2007
Idaho
Looks like you got "busy beavers." Neat pictures, wonder if it's a fox den. Had one every now and then on my place, and there would be bits of the critters they ate around the entrance.
That was my first thought too. I think that is a fox den.

kayakpat

Mar 31, 2013
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
spring is lagging

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread