Nixa, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030,
Garrett AT Pro,
Garrett GTAX 550,
Fisher gold bug 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey ya'll, it's been ages since I've posted on here. I moved to southwest Missouri about 4 years ago and I still haven't dusted off the detectors and gone out hunting. I've been getting the bug lately and now that my son is older and starting to show interest in the hobby I'm hoping to link up with other dads in the area to go out and hunt some spots. I'm not sure where to go and could definitely use some advice. If anyone is from the Springfield Missouri area hit me up. Let's head out one of these days.

OP
OP
Carson Coin Master

Carson Coin Master

Sep 4, 2007
Nixa, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030,
Garrett AT Pro,
Garrett GTAX 550,
Fisher gold bug 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey ya'll, it's been ages since I've posted on here. I moved to southwest Missouri about 4 years ago and I still haven't dusted off the detectors and gone out hunting. I've been getting the bug lately and now that my son is older and starting to show interest in the hobby I'm hoping to link up with other dads in the area to go out and hunt some spots. I'm not sure where to go and could definitely use some advice. If anyone is from the Springfield Missouri area hit me up. Let's head out one of these days.
Bump

robertk

Bronze Member
May 16, 2023
Missouri
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
White's Spectra v3i
Garrett Ultra GTA 1000
Whites Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You're not alone, there are plenty of detectorists in southwest Missouri. There used to be a club in Springfield called "417 Relic Hunters", but I don't know if they're still around or not. As far as Springfield goes, I wouldn't be much help. All I've ever hunted there were parks and one church. I never found much, but there's certainly plenty of history and plenty of people, so your luck might be better than mine.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread