digger460

Silver Member
Sep 19, 2015
Southeast Grundy, Illinois
Detector(s) used
EQ600, EQ800 and a Carrot
Primary Interest:
Other
Is there anyone from the Grundy County, Illinois area, that would like to do an occasional hunt. I currently have three house properties, one 100+ year old farm, and a ball field to hunt. Except for the Farm, all are in an old coal mining town. PM me if your interested. Lot of area to cover just myself. HH:occasion14:

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's very generous of you to offer up some permissions to another to hunt with. If I lived closer I'd take you up on the offer. Good Luck & Happy Hunting

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
hell I'm a thousand miles from you, about to tell my wife to have a nice weekend....

USMC Reaper

May 23, 2015
Abbeville, S.C.
Detector(s) used
MineLab CTX 3030, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Digger, thanks for the generous and gracious offer. I'm in North Georgia with no good prospects at the moment but the offer is much appreciated.

Inspector

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
Finger Lakes Region, Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
Nox 600, w/6", Simplex+WHP, Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Toltec, Pro-Find 35
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to Tnet and best of luck with your hunts. I hope you are able to find a hunting partner. I have three regular partners and it is always more exciting to share each others finds on the spot. You may already practice this, but on a permission I always ask for approval to bring friends on the hunt with me. HH.. greg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread