Apr 24, 2017
south east kansas
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1555643935.690202.jpg
A quick summary...
My family owns some farmland, we lease the land to farmers because nobody lives there, we also let them live in the house with a barn, the guy that used to live there built his own house and moved, the old house sat vacant for several years until I moved in. He has farmed our land for nearly 50 years so we never pressured him into cleaning his stuff out of the barn, I didn’t have a use for it anyway. Recently he’s been working on it and I’ve been helping. This is the upper floor of the barn.

So I think this space is cool and I’d love to think of a use for it, it would be a bit odd to just sit in an empty barn. I haven’t come up with a good idea yet. I also have to add that there is no electricity and adding power isn’t going to happen. To quote my grandpa who is still in charge of the whole operation “not having power in the barns is the reason we still have barns and other people don’t”

I thought I’d throw it out to you guys see if any body comes up with a good idea

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1555644800.668352.jpg maybe a better pic, can’t get it all in the pic because I can’t back up far enough

Last edited:

mh9162013

Mar 22, 2019
KY
Detector(s) used
Fisher Research Labs F2, Equinox 600, Pro-Find 35, & Garrett Carrot.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You could add power by using a portable generator, whether it's a solar, gas or LP one.

Those pics remind me of Season two of Justified.

I think it would be a fun little hide out where you could go glamping or something.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread