Looking for Knowledge and experience on dredging in Sierra NV

Aug 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello my name is Michael and I am interested in learning how to dredge and was wondering if anyone in the CC Reno Tahoe area would be willing to accept labor for knowledge and learning. I have Sundays and Mondays off and I'm willing to assist for free in order to get a better understanding of what dredging entails. If anyone is interested in putting me to work please PM me.

Willing to travel up to 100 miles and will not expect any payment or percentage of gold retrieved.

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Get in touch with the Comstock Prospectors in your area,I understand a new mining/detector store in your area also. 99% closed to dredging in 100 mile radius and hardrock mostly area. Carson closed due to ungodly mercury and truckee below Reno fulla millions and millions gallons of sewage. Dredging in all of kalif closed with massive fines/jail time also. Go to local yokels and have a ball pan,sluice and detect-John

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As John said, the Comstock Gold Prospectors have a couple wet claims in Nevada near Lovelock. They meet last Thursday every month - visitors welcome.
Other than that, you will have to go to Oregon or beyond.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread