Looking for map for the treasure left by Mongolian in the northwest of China

Tauriel

Greenie
Jun 2, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am a treasure hunter in the northwest of China. Recently I’m prospecting a treasure which was left and hidden underground by a Mongolian Tribe about a century ago. There should probably be gold, valuable jewelleries and even invaluable antiques in this treasure.

Actually, it is said that there were several Australians who went to this place prospecting those treasures for weeks during 1970s and 1980s, but they returned with nothing because of the wrong landmark. (The picture is an important landmark for locating this treasure, and it is the true one).

I was told by some informants that these Australians possessed the treasure map about this place, and I believe it is still somewhere with them or with their descendants.

If anyone recognises this landmark, or knows anyone who can recognise it or who may possess the treasure map, I would really like to get in touch with you and discuss about hunting this treasure, please contact me on [email protected] at your earliest convenience. I sincerely look forward to your prompt reply.

1.jpg 2.jpg

Last edited:

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now that's a road trip with no road! :laughing7:

OP
OP
T

Tauriel

Greenie
Jun 2, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If there is anyone who knows about it, please, let me know.

maipenrai

Bronze Member
Nov 11, 2010
Thailand/Europe/California
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 2 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So where did you get the pictures of the landmark, if you dont know where it is? And how do you know the landmark has anything to do with the treasure?

OP
OP
T

Tauriel

Greenie
Jun 2, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So where did you get the pictures of the landmark, if you dont know where it is? And how do you know the landmark has anything to do with the treasure?

I've been there, I mean the landmark. I've confirmed the info with local people who have been living nearby for several decades. Actually the landmark is just for narrowing down the scope. The treasure should have been hidden underground within hundreds of metres around the landmark. I just don't know where exactly it is. That's the reason why I'm looking for the map.

OP
OP
T

Tauriel

Greenie
Jun 2, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Exactly what treasure is buried there? Date?

As I mentioned, there are probably gold, valuable jewelleries and antiques. Should mainly be gold. And it was buried about a century ago.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions