LOOKING FOR MD PEOPLE IN DEL!!!!!!!!!!!

gurnie

Oct 7, 2007
don't look for people in de; come to the local club meetings .Get to know these people . We will help you with the learning curve ie... where to go laws and rules new places history and fish tales that sometimes grow with time. The clubs are good fellowship and need your support .In Delaware there 2 clubs one in Newark that meets the last wed of the mo. at the dairy queen on marrows rd in basement at 7:00pm. The other one is down state hope someone from there will post needed info for that group. Come visit us you might like what you see I know that not every one is a JOINER but come visit and see what we are about; we have a good time and have all made new firends. If I can help let me know thanks Gurnie..............

DeHunter

Greenie
Dec 15, 2005
Sussex County, Delaware
Detector(s) used
Whites Sprectrum XLT

The Mason Dixen Treasure Club meets 7:00 P.M., every third wednesday of the month and is open to all. The latest meeting place is in Georgetown, Delaware. Feel free to email me for more info, if interested. Some members go back to the late 60's and can tell stories that will make your mouth water for the silver finds.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread