Looking for North Jersey Coin shooting partner (Ringwood Area)

Zincoln Miner

Nov 14, 2003
New York State
Detector(s) used
Minelab Vanquish 340, Tesoro Silver uMax, Compadre, and BH Tracker IV.

Ex: White's Spectrum XLT, Tesoro Cutlass II Umax, and that circa late 70's red handled junk from RadioShack that started it.
I am sure you will find some hunting buddies on tnet.there is a good practice site near you with diverse
conditions.browns point park in hewitt n.j. . there was a hotel and several outbuildings here in the past but
no longer.hunted hard by others and a yearly carnival replants clad.I managed to squeak out a merc and
diligence gave me two dolla's,not to mention the clad.I heard about a barber 1/4 found here too.fill in your holes like new,police keep an eye out.there is buried junk here from the burned hotel but that's how you learn.

HH

Attachments

• dolla.jpg
    dolla.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 239
OP
OP
F

FoundSomething

Tenderfoot
Mar 7, 2008
Thanks solx nys, I'll try the Hewitt site you suggested. My sister owns a farm that lines the Walkill river in New Paltz, NY. The Huguenots settled there is the late 1600s. Huguenot Street,The "oldest Street in America" is less than a 1/4 mile from the farm...who knows, maybe they liked to swim in the river and throw loose change around for kicks! Good Luck to you, Stephen

Zincoln Miner

Nov 14, 2003
New York State
Detector(s) used
Minelab Vanquish 340, Tesoro Silver uMax, Compadre, and BH Tracker IV.

Ex: White's Spectrum XLT, Tesoro Cutlass II Umax, and that circa late 70's red handled junk from RadioShack that started it.
definitely check out the river bank of that old farm.with erosion and sediment depositing who knows what
might be there with so many conflicts and social changes over the centuries.

good luck and have fun........ :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread