looking for opinions for the tesoro tejon with the SEF 12 x 10 coil?

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

CBAILEY

Dec 24, 2009
Detector(s) used
Minelab explorer se, whites prizm v, whites classic ii
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nobody using this setup? im interested too.

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
I have used SEFS on a few different detectors and a golden umax.The SEFS are good coils,just real heavy.Be prepared for a work out.The Tesoro 12x10 widescan will do what both size SEFS will do and so much lighter.I want light coils to swing like a mad man.If you don't have the tesoro 12x10 DD i would get this coil for the great feel you get with this coil.But if you must try a sef,go for it,but it will not outperform the tesoro coil.

wilhitr

Jan 6, 2013
Benton
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT 705 & Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Ordered the 12X10 for my Tejon today... Can't wait to set it up and hit the CW site this weekend!

wilhitr

Jan 6, 2013
Benton
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT 705 & Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
i'm heavily considering trading my new safari for a new tejon and a SEF 12 x 10 coil would like some folks that have experienced it and there thoughts i had 2 positive results so far

Did you make the change?

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I never take mine off,and let me tell ya!It will punch DEEP!Does very well seperating in iron too.I am impressed and have breathed new life into hunted out sites

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread