fever87

Aug 16, 2009
Chesapeake, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705, Equinox 600, GPX 4500
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hi.
I have the Minlab app on my Samsung GS2, and I got it off the app store that's called the play store now for free and works great.
I am assuming you are using android.

I just got the "Lucid" yesterday - my first smartphone. I miss my flip phone as I am not figuring this one out yet. The Minelab app I saw on a friend's phone and thought it was ideal for how I want to document my finds. If you have it on a non-iPhone I guess I just need to figure out how to get it working on mine. Thanks for clarifying that I am not out of luck yet with this app.

I sure hope the app developer isn't capturing our finds locations!

I have the Minelab app and I love it. I have the iPhone but I know it works for other phones. PS...dont report your finds at the site you are hunting, wait until you get home

I finally cracked the code and got installed on my phone. The Minelab site is deceptive in that it states specifically "iPhone". I managed to get it loaded just as CMARACING told me (from "play store"). Now I just need to get out and hunt! Thanks to all!

Last edited:
I've have that Minelab app for a couple months but I'll be damned if I can get it to do anything.. I guess haven't had the desire to figure it out

Although I have been an iPhone user for the past 5 years but I must say that Metal Detector for android is also really great you can try it if you have not.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back