Looking for some local Detectorists to go metal detecting with(Southern Illinois

tommyboy72

Aug 7, 2008
Benton,IL.62812
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Minelab Excalibur II, Whites Prizm IV & Garrett Pro-Pointer
Hello everyone!! I am in Benton,IL. and I am looking for some fellow metal detectorists in my area that might want to go md'ing I always go alone and I have never went out witha group of detectorists and I think it would be fun. like I said, I live in Benton so if you are in southern illinois pm' me and maybe we can get together and do some hunting. thanks.

DPBOB

Silver Member
Apr 12, 2006
DES PLAINES IL
Detector(s) used

"Your going Metal Detecting
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome.....Going out with others is a great way to enjoy this hobby more......

I'm up north as are a lot of other members.. We get together a lot as small groups... If your ever up in Chicago area always give a shout out ....

I know soon I will be making trips to the Peoria area if my son decides to go to college down there...

Post your finds here too...It's always great to see them...

kimsdad

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2008
Moronica, northwest of Chicago.
Detector(s) used
E-trac & Bounty Hunter Land Star
I agree with Bob. We have a lot of fun when we get together & hunt! There's lots of great hunters in your area, too!

My mom is originally from around West Frankfort, so I know where you're at. There's lots of history down there for sure! I miss the orchard - the best GD apples I ever had! (Golden Delicious)

Nice looking pooch! HH!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread