Looking for someone swinging and Explorer SE/II in SE Missouri Southern Illinois

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
Hello

I wondered if anyone out there has a Minelab Explorer in Southeast Missouri that might consider meeting me and helping me out for an hour or two. I am willing to drive as far north as St. Louis, I live in Cape Girardeau. Anyone over the bridge around Anna, Carbondale or similar distances I would also be willing to meet over there too. I really love the machine but think a little help from an experienced user will help.

Thanks.

I'll buy lunch.

OP
OP
mastereagle22

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
While I realize helping someone learn a new machine is a challenge, isn't there anyone out there in the area I live in that can spend 30minutes to an hour and show me a few things about the great detector??

Stormtrooper154

Bronze Member
Nov 27, 2006
Portland, OR
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Get your butt on a plane and head out here LOL. Or go see CharlesNY....He is the Explorer GOD!! HEHEHE

He sure does know what he is talking about and he knows that machine up and down!

At least PM him and ask for a link to his site...Lots of good reading there if you havent yet taken a look at it.

OP
OP
mastereagle22

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
Stormtrooper154 said:
Get your butt on a plane and head out here LOL. Or go see CharlesNY....He is the Explorer GOD!! HEHEHE

He sure does know what he is talking about and he knows that machine up and down!

At least PM him and ask for a link to his site...Lots of good reading there if you havent yet taken a look at it.

Yes I have read his site repeatedly. I really think short of finding one of you guys to actually help me out I am just going to have to learn this machine the same way I did the Deleon, by hunting with it. I can tell you one thing Storm, I am done with factory settings. I would rather dig a million bad signals than miss one good one. :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread