LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO GO MDING WITH IN SANDIEGO AREA,

Rattler0216

May 30, 2008
I'm in Vista and would be interested in going metal detecting with u. Let me know if u would be down. New to the hobby, just purchased my detector, do u have places u know to be pretty good?

pshaw54

Jun 5, 2008
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Hi, just joined the site. I live in Oceanside. i have an old detector (coinmaster) but hopefully soon will get a new one (hopefully an mxt) i'll let you all know when this happens.

pshaw54

Jun 5, 2008
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
figure i'll start out at the tot lots and the beach sands, but still looking for other "good spots" to hit up. not much else in my area. anybody else have any pointers? thanks!

C. Myers

Greenie
Jun 9, 2008
Oceanside, CA.
We have a club called Treasure Seekers of San Diego that meets the first Wednesday of each month at the Joslyn Senior Center in Escondido at 6:30 PM.

We run approximately 80 members per meeting and the meetings last apprx. 1 and 1/2 hour.

We have members from Lake Elsinore to La Mesa, from Oceanside to Ramona and farther.

We hold a metal detecting outing the Sunday following the meeting at one of the many beaches in the San Diego area. And we hold one weekday outing for beach metal detecting sometime during the month.

Our clubs website is: www.treasureseekersofsandiego.com

Our group has many, many interests and we try to do an outing for each interest.

I am the membership and newsletter/public relations officer for the group.

And I personally live in Oceanside and at times hit the beaches on various days.

All are welcome to join us. Our membership is FREE. And we have many experienced members in all fields.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions. I will be more than happy to help -

Charlene Myers

pshaw54

Jun 5, 2008
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
So i didn't get an mxt, but an xlt instead. still trying to figure this thing out, but its going good. Anybody want to meet up and hit the beaches, send a pm or email. Thanks!

MetalMerlin

Feb 13, 2009
Im interested... I am brand spankin new!! Actually never even held one till last night. I have always been interested in trying out my luck so now im doing ot. I have two young boys that I would like to introduce to the hobby as well. I also wonder where you guys get your gear?

My e-mail is Berrettacaruso@gmail

outdoors

Jun 23, 2008
el cajon, california
Detector(s) used
GTI2500, GTAX550, MINELAB EXPLORER SE PRO,
PROPOINTER, GARRETT AT GOLD
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm in El Cajon... interested in new th'ers to hunt with let me now ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread