MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all,

My BFF Can't detect as much as I would like. I am looking for more people anyone really in the Upstate NY area's as Ithaca NY, Watkins Glen NY, Elmira NY, Geniva NY, or any of the surronding areas. I am a nice cool freindly person, looking for more nice cool freindly people to hunt with. If your in or near any of these area's let me know.

Keep @ it and HH!!

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
Wish I was still there... native Upstater myself...

Have you tried the State Park at Sampson on... I don't rememebr which finger lake... It used to be a Navy and then was an Air Force Basic training center during the Korean war. This time of year it outta be empty!

There is SO much history there... Man.

What about Cornell University?

There are little carnival areas all over that area... long gone now... I'm just running my mouth, don't remember the names of any of the places... LOL

Good luck!

OutBack Duo

Apr 21, 2005
Olathe, KS
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am from Western NY and now live in Kansas City, KS. I go back to visit family every July for 2 weeks and always bring my detector. My brother ownes a Bed and Breakfast (www.paradiseonthelake.us) near Geneva and that is where I usually stay when I am there. I am currently doing research on the Civil War Prison Camp at Elmira, NY. I plan on spending a lot of my vacation this year hunting around there.

Let me know if you are still interested in a detecting buddy (even if it is for only a week or so).

horseradish

Greenie
May 7, 2010
I am from the Weedsport area, well, for the past year or so, a little northeast of you, have been on and off in the hobby for years, looking to do a little more, new to the area so don't know a ton, but I love to research. Let me know if you are interested in getting together sometime,

Steve

mtxrob

Jul 20, 2010
hi there im in the syracuse, ny area..i am also looking for people to go hunting with..i will be getting a whites mxt or a whites dfx..not sure yet but will have one within the next week...i would like to detect old ghost towns-farm houses-homes-and land..hit me up sometime..rob
[email protected]

L

LandStar

I am also from the West End of Syracuse, and am always looking for new hunting partners...I do not drive, so I stay local unless I go with someone else....I currently hunt with a White's QXT and Sun Ray XL-1 probe...I come fully equipped for most forms of hunting (beach, woods, grass). I hunt coins, relics, jewelry. I am GoGoGopher on most other forums...

HH,

Robert

djabend

Dec 12, 2006
Cicero, NY
Detector(s) used
White's DFX 300 Sunray DX-1 probe/ XLT Sunray XL-1 probe
Every hunt I have done with another person has been a good time.
I just have not been hunting at all this year. (Too many video games)

HH,
Donny

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread