Looking for ......treasure hunters (Olympia)

wannadanc

Aug 30, 2006
Wettern WA State
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
After decades away from even thinking about treasure hunting, I find the embers do still burn down deep in my psyche. As a retired, solo, femme type ----the first thing I need to learn is what type of detector is best - given today's technology. (25 years ago - things were a bit different.) ::)

So - first share with me your individualized thoughts on the equipment. THEN -- if there happens to be kindred spirits within my generalized area, and if you are willing to hold my hand for a couple rounds - please let me know that, as well.

:o

Vicki in Olympia

GrantWA

Feb 27, 2005
Hi Vickie

Equipment has really changed since we started. On some machines you can even have them tell you what it is and how deep it is. :)

I can't find the name of the place offhand, but on Pacific in Spanaway there is a small shop that sells White's. He will show you how they work and even rent one to you so you can see which model you like. Heading from the Mt. to downtown it is on the left. I think it was around 140th or so. Little square building with lot's of fancy rocks in the facing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread