Looking for Truman???

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Tesoro Tiger Shark
I can't exactly remember why, but the name Truman brings on some strong negativity. Watch out!
Aquanut

Last edited:

old man

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2003
East Coast
Hi...I'm trying to locate a guy named Truman. I was in contact with Truman years ago regarding a California shipwreck and I lost his contact info. Any help would be great!

Saltyone, PM with your name and I'll contact him to see if it's OK to give out his telephone information to you.:hello:

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bill collectors can find you anywhere these days,lol

OP
OP
Saltyone

Saltyone

Tenderfoot
Oct 9, 2012
So.Cal & So.Florida
Detector(s) used
Many
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks old man for the phone number! It's too bad their is so much negativity on this forum...It appears that some folks here have experience dealing with creditors.

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Thanks old man for the phone number! It's too bad their is so much negativity on this forum...It appears that some folks here have experience dealing with creditors.

Not negativity Salty, just common sense when it comes to privacy.

OP
OP
Saltyone

Saltyone

Tenderfoot
Oct 9, 2012
So.Cal & So.Florida
Detector(s) used
Many
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Privacy"? You should probably read your first post. You basically performed a character assassination on some guy that you don't know. I would have appreciated your original comment if it carried some weight but you went on to explain that you have no facts or experience with this individual to support your claim...not cool.

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
I didn't refer to an individual. I referred to the name Truman. Since my post, I remember why. Too bad you don't heed warnings. You'll not get another from me. Goodbye.

OP
OP
Saltyone

Saltyone

Tenderfoot
Oct 9, 2012
So.Cal & So.Florida
Detector(s) used
Many
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your "warning" was inappropriate for an entire forum as it only applied to myself, a private message would have done the job. Good luck with your forum police work.

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Your "warning" was inappropriate for an entire forum as it only applied to myself, a private message would have done the job. Good luck with your forum police work.
If ya knocked on my door unannounced and unrecomended as you have here I'd be likely to tell you to get the hell out of my yard .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread