Looking forward to quitting time

mrtim

Jan 7, 2008
Nancy, KY
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Whites Spectra V3i HP, Whites MX Sport, Fisher F2, Bounty Hunter Quicksilver, Nokta/Makro Simplex+
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Lady Pirate

Jul 8, 2011
Tallahassee, Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS, Garrett AT PRO & Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd rethink selling that 505, that's a decent machine to keep around. Plus you'll have a spare if anyone wants to go hunting with you....and someone always does.

OP
OP
mrtim

mrtim

Jan 7, 2008
Nancy, KY
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Whites Spectra V3i HP, Whites MX Sport, Fisher F2, Bounty Hunter Quicksilver, Nokta/Makro Simplex+
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yeah, I've seen good reviews for it. I've got a couple backup machines already (Whites Classic ID and an Eagle Spectrum). I only bought it because of the BOGO deal, didn't really need it. I let a buddy use the classic ID once and he dug a coin and brought it to me and said this is the funniest quarter he had ever seen, it was an old large cent early 1800's and he soon bought a brand new XLT, lol. These "buddy" detectors have sure hooked plenty of people into the hobby.

OP
OP
mrtim

mrtim

Jan 7, 2008
Nancy, KY
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I've got someone local wanting it, if it falls through I was going to ask $200 or trade.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions