Looking to sell some silver- ct/ma area

photogame

Dec 1, 2007
northeast coast, usa
hi there,
so a quick message, long time lurker on the crhing site. i know i should post more, just not my thing. I also live and hunt ct/ma. I live northern ct right next to route 91, without saying the town i live in, hope you understand.

I am looking to dump $200 face 40%ers, and $10 face 90%. $1000 for it all
Would like a in person public place meet, some where close by. not real interested in doing things thru the mail.

unfortantly a bill showed up and part of the stash has to go.

take care

Upvote 0

jrf30

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
CO, AZ
Detector(s) used
dfx, Ryedale!
Can we meet halfway betweeen here and there? that would be ... about Kansas City I think. :D

Seriously though, not allowing anyone to buy via mail cuts your potetnail list of buyers down significantly. Maybe by 99% or more! Something to think about.

And <<I live northern ct right next to route 91, without saying the town i live in, hope you understand.>>

Nope, don't understand. I live in Anthem, north of Phoenix. Now everyone knows. And that hurts me in this forum ... how?

<<$200 face 40%ers, and $10 face 90%. $1000 for it all>>

I think you may have trouble getting any buyers at that price on this board. Not only are we all rying ot get them at FACE value, LOL, but I know when people sell most are asking 4X face for 40% and 10X face for 90%. That is $900 for your nice pile. $1000 is a little pricey, and not allowing anyone other than your area to buy will make it even tougher. Good luck to you though, and hopefully you'll come to agreement with someone. :-)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread