Looks Like I Dug Up A Rare Coin Tonite

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
earrng.jpg

Here's my finds from the last couple of evening hunts after work. I managed to find an earring yesterday under a tree which at first gave me a nitro, as I some gold in the hole. Turns out itwas probably gold plated. Tonite I got an aluminum coin from India, a 1968 5 PAISE, which turned out to be a rare coin. There was one on Ebay going for $75.00. Now that made my night for sure.!!!!

rare.jpg

airborne1092

Sep 7, 2008
Inland NW
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice find on the foreign coin!

I wonder if it was part of a collection or if it came stright off the boat, as it were?

TC-NM

Jun 8, 2008
Sunny AZ
Detector(s) used
White's XL Pro & Spectra V3i / White's E Series 9000 & Sunray Pro Golds HP's / Garrett Pro Pinpointer AT/ White's digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey John,

Looks like you're getting those great finds as usual, Congrats! :hello2:

I have a question(s) about how you edit your pictures and insert smaller pics like your detector. How do you do it and what software do you use? Is it Adobe Photoshop? How do you insert text, what do you use?

Thanks for your time,

TC-NM

OP
OP
John-Edmonton

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
TC-NM said:
Hey John,

Looks like you're getting those great finds as usual, Congrats! :hello2:

I have a question(s) about how you edit your pictures and insert smaller pics like your detector. How do you do it and what software do you use? Is it Adobe Photoshop? How do you insert text, what do you use?

Thanks for your time,

TC-NM

I use paint, wich comes with microsoft. It allows you to over-write text using different sizes and fonts. I don't have photo shop, but something less in quality which allows me to resize my pics. I also do a lot of cut and paste too. It's actually quite simple to do.

TC-NM

Jun 8, 2008
Sunny AZ
Detector(s) used
White's XL Pro & Spectra V3i / White's E Series 9000 & Sunray Pro Golds HP's / Garrett Pro Pinpointer AT/ White's digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks John,

Your pics look very professional. It's simple when you realize the type of software is used.

Thanks again,

TC_NM

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread