Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So...I get my new tooth crown Tuesday. Gonna go for it. Dentist is very good and super careful.

And since we're all supposed to pretty much "hide" for a bit, and my best spots are 150 miles away, and I really don't want to stop at a rest area, the longer trips are out.

And the local places will plow in a few weeks, so I guess I'm pretty much done with the make believe spring digging season.

That's ok, November is coming soon. Time to compulsively weed the lawn.

djackson7348

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
North Eastern NC
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope the crown goes well. You may not get out like you want to, if your like me, you never run out of things that need doing. No time to get bored.

OP
OP
smokeythecat

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tomorrow I'm installing an additional security camera, shipping something, fixing the vacuum, and that's before lunch.

OP
OP
smokeythecat

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cats approve. Even have two backup plans (for the animals) in case I get sick with anything. Took out the trash, fixed the vacuum, called the pharmacy, fed the horrid beasts, doing a wash and hopefully making a deposit at the bank! Already! Been up 1 hour!

I will be able to go locally, and if things settle down will go up north later in May. Just have to wait and see. My MD club canceled their meeting for this month.

IRA's went up a lot yesterday. It's fine as long as you don't need any money right now.

Last edited:

IMAUDIGGER

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my best spots are 150 miles away, and I really don't want to stop at a rest area, the longer trips are out.

Actually it sounds like you really don't want to hit your best spots ;)
For god sake..that's what gatorade bottles were made for! Where there's a will there's a way.

In all reality, the dentist is a way more likely place to catch something compared to wizzing in a public restroom! I mean you really only have to touch one thing :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
smokeythecat

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Even though it's been a productive spot in the past, that spot has been hit so hard, it squeaks! I really need some new spots and don't really feel like doing the beach.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread