Looong Parkway Hunt - Token Spill!

TreasureHead

Aug 12, 2013
Orlando FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy!

Went out today at noon and didn't stop until the sun went down. Here's my finds:

Last time this parkway was hunted had to be back in the 60s becasue after 5 dollars in clad I didn't pull one silver:BangHead: I guess it was a decent haul overall. 4 wheaties though (39,48,56,42) so I guess it still has some potential.
2013-06-02 15.44.14.jpg

Here's the only relics of the day, a lead horse and carriage and a broken die-cast toy, looks like the legs and arms are missing. Any info on these is much appreciated.
2013-06-02 15.44.32.jpg

And then.. right before I wrapped things up I got multiple hits that covered a 3 ft diameter. Tokens started popping out! One after the other! :hello2: There may be a few remaining, I couldn't get all the signals before sunset. 12 of them say front:"Where kids can go bananas, no cash value, game token, www.gobananasfun.com" back: GO BANANAS BIRTHDAYS,RIDES,GAMES. The two others read, front: "Food, Fun, JEEPERS, Birthdays" back :"no cash value."
2013-06-02 15.45.48.jpg

I'll definitely be back there. Next time it will be in the morning, cause at one point I was bombarded with kids asking the same questions, messing with the holes, and standing directly where I was swinging. Sure they're cute and all but I'm a mission here! haha! Thanks for stopping by! HH Everyone!

I dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig, dig the whole the through!;)

Upvote 3

lab rat

May 21, 2003
Sunny Southern CA Coast
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Horse & buggy worth doing research on. Tokens are fun, especially when you get variety. As for kids-- I do my best to -NEVER- let them see what I'm digging up! And I never give anything away. If there's only one kid and you give him a penny, he'll run off and ten minutes later be back with a bunch of friends, all wanting something. I don't want to be unkind, but they can get overwhelming!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread