Loot of Lima and my Grandfathers Diary

galenrog

Bronze Member
Feb 19, 2006
At the very real risk of angering those who believe the claptrap at World News Daily, here is an excerpt from their disclaimer page.

"All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any persons, living, dead, or undead is purely a miracle."

Need I say more?

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Get to work Mac, I wanna see your name in historical news that you have found one and positively.identified it. Let the youger generation dive, you sit in the shade of an overhanging shrouded sail and count the loot.:laughing7::notworthy::coffee2::coffee2:

james forbes

Jun 29, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi James, My Grandfather's name was Charles Forbes, as is my Dads. Are we related? Ramona Forbes-Baker
Hi Ramona, I don’t recall if I ever replied to you. I apologize for taking so long to get back to you. A lot of things have gone on in my life since the last time I came on this website. I believe we could be somehow related and I would be excited to find out if there’s someone left besides me and my dad James Steven Forbes. I pray that this message finds you well. Look forward to hearing from you.
James Steven Forbes jr

Dallon426

Aug 3, 2022
Hi I am Ramona Forbes son - Dallon Ghan.
Charles Forbes was my grandfather
And I am trying to find information on our family history. I grew up with Pops (Charles) telling me these tales and I also have read cocos Island (the book that was written).

I am trying to confirm that James Alexander was in fact the owner of the Los Gatos Flour Mill as well.
I also had read this page in Wikipedia.

Also this is a page on James Alexander Forbes.

I assume this is the same person but I have no evidence to confirm it. I currently live in Spain and would love to trace my family roots.
Ramona and Charles Forbes have since passed away and it's getting more difficult to trace the roots. Any information is helpful. Thank you,

Dallon Ghan

james forbes

Jun 29, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi James, My Grandfather's name was Charles Forbes, as is my Dads. Are we related? Ramona Forbes-Baker
Hi Roni, sorry for the late reply 😂 yes I am related to you. My father James Steven Forbes sr is the grandson of James Alexander Forbes the second. That is the one who your grandfather Charles Forbes went to cocos island with. I pray that this reply finds you well. Hope to hear from you again soon. God Bless

James Steven Forbes jr

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread