Not open for further replies.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guess Ill point more out then, here is the vein in the cave "vent" never claimed to find the LDM. found another View attachment 1819906

Respectfully, I can't make out much of anything in that picture, let alone gold. Look at the picture just above, undeniable gold.

I respect that you aren't claiming it's some lost mine, that's refreshing.

Last edited:

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those pics (IMO) don't show gold. That is not typically how gold is formed. The Superstition Mountains were formed tens of millions of years ago when the three volcanic calderas that make up the range puked out several hundred feet of NON-MINERALIZED Dacite and Basalt. Volcanically heated mineralized water forced its way towards the surface. As it got further from the heat source and started to cool, the mineral crystals began to form in what are called intrusive veins (i.e. quartz). Different minerals cool differently and are placed in suspension at different temperatures, that is how you get certain mineral veins at common depths, and its also how (say for instance gold) will form at one depth in a lens rather than ten feet deeper or ten feet shallower. Its all about content and temperature. Then you get 50 million years of wind and water erosion, as well as landslides and earthquakes that in some instances have exposed the mineralized ground under the Dacite/Basalt as well as some of the intrusive gold bearing veins of quartz, hematite, diorite, schist, gneiss, and whatever other minerals happen to carry gold there. Jacob Waltz said his mine had an 18 inch wide vein of rose and white quartz that had about 30% gold content. Right next to it was an 8 or 9 inch wide vein of soft dark gray rock (probably Hematite) which also contained about 30% gold in wheat kernel sized nuggets you could dig out with a knife.

Your spot doesn't look gold bearing, nor does it look anything like Waltz's Description. If your ore doesn't look like this:

View attachment 1819751

............keep looking.

Mike

Gold is where u find it.. Another pic of gold where it shouldn't according to "you". So don't say it aint gold unless u been there.... nuggie.jpg shared enough. But yes the ldm according to the story would be a vein of quartz on a fault line hense the soft grey material is the crushed rock from the fault moving.. now find a fault like where " no miner would look". Hmm...

Last edited:

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Respectfully, I can't make out much of anything in that picture, let alone gold. Look at the picture just above, undeniable gold.

IMG_20191210_134856556_HDR.jpg
Without a doubt it was lost in time. See how it the entrance was made. Not natural. Tied to another well know story of the Sups.

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gold is where u find it.. Another pic of gold where it shouldn't according to "you". So don't say it aint gold unless u been there.... View attachment 1819955 shared enough. But yes the ldm according to the story would be a vein of quartz on a fault line hense the soft grey material is the crushed rock from the fault moving.. now find a fault like where " no miner would look". Hmm...

Sorry Doc, but that is a picture of Placer Gold in old sediment. Its not lode gold like the Lost Dutchman. Thats why I didn't address placer gold in sedimentary rock or alluvium. The title of the thread is "Lost Dutchman Mine Found". Unless you are saying the LDM is a placer mine and not lode?

You need to decide on what you are claiming. I know you have said several times, "it's not the Lost Dutchman, but another". In one picture that is too dark to see anything (that and badly out of focus are common for impossible claims). I have done you a little favor. I adjusted the brightness and contrast of your pic in Photoshop.

vein.PNG original

vein.jpg adjusted for brightness and contrast, also made the pic a bit larger

..............the entire wall looks exactly the same. Looks like you just drew two wavy lines on it. There is no vein there. Is that why you posted a pic in which nobody could see anything?

Like I said, if your ore doesn't look like the example I posted.....keep looking.

Mike

Attachments

• vein.PNG
    vein.PNG
    265.3 KB · Views: 57

nobodie

Jul 17, 2015
Phx. A.Z.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know where the LDM, Jesuit treasure, Sleeping Lady, the area of the master map points to ,wich is near one of the seven cities of gold. But I'm not telling

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

But GoDeep.

He is claiming it is a lost mine....just not the LDM. If there is visible gold, why didn't you knock it loose and take bright...in focus pics of it, instead of dark pics so everything is indistinct? The SWA allows for rockhounding, so the old BS about not wanting to get in trouble doesn't apply.

Mike

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But GoDeep.

He is claiming it is a lost mine....just not the LDM. If there is visible gold, why didn't you knock it loose and take bright...in focus pics of it, instead of dark pics so everything is indistinct? The SWA allows for rockhounding, so the old BS about not wanting to get in trouble doesn't apply.

Mike

In previous thread. I stated I did not go in Just pics from outside as I was alone and my guide was not around. I will be documenting inside the cave next trip. But the vein is pretty clear to see . InkedScreenshot_20200407-112722_LI.jpg

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The government wont let you take a sample, i cant even open up the entrances that are sealed. But i gave the location, anyone close by can look. As far as getting pics, ive dumped 20,000 dollars Just traveling across country for my phone to die, i Only snapped One pic of one cave. But i Will get a video next time... I got family going back out with me

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will post pics of the gold vein my next trip, not all the caves are sealed shut 0222191128.jpg

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's the way it goes. My phone died also. Thought I was getting a video from the top entrance but not enough juice. It is what it is. Did get a few pics. Good hunting for whatever u are looking for. Mine is the h/p map.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In previous thread. I stated I did not go in Just pics from outside as I was alone and my guide was not around. I will be documenting inside the cave next trip. But the vein is pretty clear to see . View attachment 1820092

Huh?! I can't make out anything, let alone a gold vein.

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tik Tok? Huh?! Is this like an ongoing april fools joke or something I missed?

I got one witness who tells the family i was right. Another cousin who already believes me, who Just needs pics to show his 300 plus million dollar grandfather... You cant stop this. Its coming up. Half of my family are rich! And when its finally said and done, a lot of people are going to want to take back their words on here

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And if i want to, ill get my witness, and my family on here and let them speak along with me.

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dont criticize me unless you go to the spot and prove me wrong. Even if you go, you cant prove me wrong! That's why im willing to donate my military pension to charity if someone can prove me a liar... Promise you cant. But some of you are to lazy to check it for yourself, and rather criticize and be hateful. And that's fine because hateful is no good in my eyes and you are irrelevant.

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I Just need a thousand witnesses, go to the spot and post your pics on here. And we will all claim IT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions