Not open for further replies.

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
whites mxt, tesoro lobo super trac., monster1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey dutch. don't even give it another thought. I know you had nothing to do with it. lol. if your not in good enough shape to hike with me, then there is no way you went so far out of your way for nothing at all. roger your barking up the wrong tree. Idaho dutch has his own chickens.. also you should stop accusing people here of major felonys. you have no proof of anything. take the B.S. elsewhere..

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey dutch. don't even give it another thought. I know you had nothing to do with it. lol. if your not in good enough shape to hike with me, then there is no way you went so far out of your way for nothing at all. roger your barking up the wrong tree. Idaho dutch has his own chickens.. also you should stop accusing people here of major felonys. you have no proof of anything. take the B.S. elsewhere..

To put up a video threatening like that guy might get me, can be percieved as threatening. "Might track me down " percieved as threatening! Im not accusing anybody, but i am going to the police, ive screenshoted all edited and unedited versions and sent them off. There is nothing illegal about me having the cops checking into It, after a car was set on fire right across from our farm. Yea it could be a coinidence, but Im not taking it to chance

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think you should have it investigated to the 10th degree. use all your familys wealth and call all of your policemen family members. waste as much of their time as you are wasting of ours.. I know Idaho dutch.. you got it all wrong. you should probably investigate P.E.T.A. also. they hate people that kill chickens for a living.. and who would burn a car to prove a point about the Dutchman mine. it makes zero sense. ironically your last name says it all. Rantz= to speak or shout in a wild impassioned way or tirade. that's the definition of rant. since we have 18 pages about your unproven discovery and wealthy family members. I would call it rants and raves with no proof.... I have nothing left to say. sorry if your offended. but quit pointing fingers....

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And if you were in my shoes, you would do the same thing. I dont personally know Yall, like you claim to know eachother. But i Did percieve that video as threatening, and let it slide. I even thought the chicken comment as a coinidence. But a car gets on fire cleary across from our chicken houses, and i ask i hope IT wasnt you. A simple no would of made me feel a lot better, instead of "or what?". Now put yourself in my shoes, not just your friends! Im not accusing, but id like the cops to tell me Im safe at this pont.

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea maybe i will take up a lawsuit against treasurenet, because apparently Its ok to post threatening video's if you are friends with the senior members. Or ok to simply put someone down because again you are friends with senior members. And at least i Dont hide behind a "fake" name dredgernault. Sorry no offense.

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
roger we can all be friends. and you should feel safe . I speak with dutch often. I know his physical capabilities. there is no way in hell dutch did anything to anybody. I am sorry you feel so threatened. but relax, if dutch was going anywhere it would be to his canyon in az. not your familys farm in which he has no idea where that is.. I will tell you your safe from dutch and me. we could care less about your farm, your familys wealth, how many cops your related too., how rich your 1 uncle is, or how many chickens you have.. hell I have 11 chickens myself, bantams and Asian blacks. dutch also has chickens. that makes us brothers in poultry. lol
go get some gold, show pictures of that. then you will have a million friends on here. but being paranoid about us is not how you make friends.. I would think since you shared your location to the world, people would head there. not you farm.. breathe deep and know your safe...

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my name is Jeremy. I am a gold miner . I will dredge or not, its a play on words, threating tnet is pointless, me and dutch became friends because of a shared interest in Arizona treasure legends. and within the last year. but I still know what he is physically capable of, because he has told me about his condition when I asked him to hike with me.. and how would any of us know where your familys farm is.. plus we all have a hunt to follow. dutch knows his spot and and I know mine. we have all shared a lot here. why would any one here target you. you are just another hunter. nothing special until you have proof. keep hunting . don't share so much if its gonna make you paranoid. oh and I just became a senior member like a month ago.. lol I have been a junior member since 2012. lets stop bickering and become friends. but please do your investigation and then you can move on.

oh ya. congratulations on your discovery. I hope it works out for you on the highest levels. please share some pics on the ground when you have them..
thanks , your friend Jeremy, a.k.a. dredgernaut

Last edited:
OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you Jeremy for your input. Its nothing personal Dutch, but To actually lay eyes on the dutchman mine feels like a curse, fearing for my life, you would be paranoid in my shoes. One reason i posted the cooridinates in the first place. I want other people to see IT!! I want witnesses. So i Dont have to live with fear! If you put yourself in my shoes, you would be freaked out too Dutch. And again its nothing personal
coinidences can happen. I will take a lie detector test on what ive claimed to have seen, and post more on ground pics When i can.

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
Dutch i really hope IT was Just a coinidence. But to put that video up joking that guy is going to get me, could of been percieved as a threat. Then throw in the fact i never mentioned that lived on a huge chicken farm, and the fact that you made that comment "yea he might get me while Im feeding chickens or something " and then a car set on fire across from our chicken farm... So i will most definitely go to the police, and i do hope IT is Just a coinidence. Im not accusing you, but i am going to have it investigated for my safety
Roger, I sure wish you would take the time to read the posts.
Please listen carefully, I am getting really tire of being accused of stuff, by YOU.
Go back and look, I did not post up the video, just commented on it.

I did not blow up a car, or harass anyone. You need to back up, get your facts straight.
Eagle Scouts usually don't act this way, this is why I gave you a hard time about boasting about it, as if it should get you respect, no matter how poorly you act.

You have been my false accuser, on 3 different things.
You want folks to respect you, then own up to your mistakes and apologize.

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
your welcome. thanks for relaxing a bit. welcome to the treasure hunting world. we are all a little paranoid. lol. hope we can all be friends

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Roger, I sure wish you would take the time to read the posts.
Please listen carefully, I am getting really tire of being accused of stuff, by YOU.
Go back and look, I did not post up the video, just commented on it.

I did not blow up a car, or harass anyone. You need to back up, get your facts straight.
Eagle Scouts usually don't act this way, this is why I gave you a hard time about boasting about it, as if it should get you respect, no matter how poorly you act.

You have been my false accuser, on 3 different things.
You want folks to respect you, then own up to your mistakes and apologize.
don't stop now..this is getting interesting...almost as good as cable tv:occasion14:

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
Thank you Jeremy for your input. Its nothing personal Dutch, but To actually lay eyes on the dutchman mine feels like a curse, fearing for my life, you would be paranoid in my shoes. One reason i posted the cooridinates in the first place. I want other people to see IT!! I want witnesses. So i Dont have to live with fear! If you put yourself in my shoes, you would be freaked out too Dutch. And again its nothing personal
coinidences can happen. I will take a lie detector test on what ive claimed to have seen, and post more on ground pics When i can.

Roger, I take the accusations, very personal. If this your version of an apology, it sucks.

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From Chickens to The Lost Dutchmen wow stay on topic PLEASE

.....................says the hall monitor. LOL This particular thread is not one that requires anybody to pay attention to understand what is going on.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread