Lost engagement ring-Melbourne Beach, FL

Jray88

Sep 26, 2011
I lost my engagement ring on Sunday 09/25. I lost it on Melbourne Beach. You go south on A1A and then left on Avenue B and there's a little sandy parking area and then the beach. We just walked straight down about half way on the beach. It could be in the parking lot. It's just a simple gold band with a diamond but it means a lot to me, it was my fiance's mother's ring. If you find it please e-mail me!!!

Attachments

• crop.jpg
    crop.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 260

seapro1

Apr 27, 2009
Cocoa, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac & Excalibur 1000, Fisher CZ-70
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I looked for this ring until I couldn't hardly walk anymore. I did talk to the girls mother-in-law to be, very nice lady, only sorry I couldn't find it for them. If it was dropped in the parking lot, the ground is very compact shell, it would not sink.

OP
OP
J

Jray88

Sep 26, 2011
Thanks so much for looking. I posted signs up on the stairs at the location. All I can think is if someone found it hopefully it's someone who goes to that beach frequently and maybe they will see the signs and call.

seapro1

Apr 27, 2009
Cocoa, Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Very good, smart girl!!!!!

OP
OP
J

Jray88

Sep 26, 2011
Guess what guys????!!!!?? I found my ring today! I slammed on the brakes and when I did my purse fell in the floor of the passenger side and when I got home I started picking things up and low and behold there it was! I emptied my purse a hundred times so I'm thinking it was stuck somewhere in the car and when I slammed on the brakes it jerked it loose. Thanks so much for the help and it's a blessing to know there are good people still out in the world. God Bless!!!!

seapro1

Apr 27, 2009
Cocoa, Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Ahhh great, I know that has to be a relief for you. Congrats on the find!!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread