Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pretty cool.I'll be keeping an eye out for the show :)

OP
OP
T

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
I didn't realize when I was posting my lost treasure story briefs here that they were on this site and looking for certain stories. There is a Colorado, Arizona, Montana, Cal/Nevada and I guess two others if they are doing 6 episodes. Later folks will be posting threads on it like Oak Island and some of the other reality treasure hunting shows. I been getting my books in across the state, but haven't had much time to market.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, a couple years later Grant Marsh bought a steamboat. One author says he showed no signs of wealth. Apparently he didn't know how much a steamboat costs. Everything is those stories is just like this. It's as if the authors had a B.S. contest. Just about every detail is bogus. I can come to no other conclusion.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've read several stories on this gold and none of them mentions this. I guess there's enough B.S. they didn't need to include the facts.

And don't think they didn't know about this. It was intentionally omitted. Worse, even lied about.

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
I've read several stories on this gold and none of them mentions this. I guess there's enough B.S. they didn't need to include the facts.

And don't think they didn't know about this. It was intentionally omitted. Worse, even lied about.

Funny you bought the book and gave it a 5 star review on Amazon.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tryin to be nice and help you out. Yeah, probably was too generous. Must have been in a good mood and got lucky or something. LOL
I guess most treasure stories are no different. Lies and more lies.

OP
OP
T

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Two 5 star reviews, not one. But when you mentioned your moods that helps explain many of your other posts. And thanks for helping me out again, each time you post it pulls my video to the top. Give the other folks doing videos a chance.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As i recall there were no reviews so I didn't feel like knocking anything, but yeah, I knew how phony the stories were about Marsh, more holes than a sieve.

Last edited:

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
As i recall there were no reviews so I didn't feel like knocking anything, but yeah, I knew how phony the stories were about Marsh, more holes than a sieve. Had to be intentionally B.S. every bit of it.
Boy, what a piss-poor attitude you have! ╦╦Ç

OP
OP
T

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
There is a humorous side story to signal line that even he doesn't know. He had messaged me his personal phone number and when I called signal line one day, he was all crabby and hung up. So I never called him back, I had called to see if he wanted to be included for the filming, since the Travel Channel wanted a few of the locals. Rather then provide his phone number any moderator can go into my private messages and see it is there. So with that information now exposed I am sure the show will be much better than it could have been.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions