Lost GoPro Session 5 in Etowah River South of Tunnel Dawsonville Georgia $200 reward

ChuckC81

Jul 7, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everyone! Lost GoPro Session 5 GP34603224 with 32GB card. Attached to head mount strap but
fell off helmet while kayaking Etowah River just South of the Gold Mine Tunnel past the immediate bend- very
south of Castleberry Bridge - but before the 136 Farm on Etowah in Dawsonville
Georgia. June 25th 2017. Just interested in the sd card for the memories, your
welcome to keep the $300 camera. Or I will gladly pay you the $200 cash for the camera.
First one to find it with a metal detector wins!

FYI Water was above the knee for most of the area, but muddy so I couldnt see it.
I added picture of the area it dropped, and a picture showing the field clearing / power lines running / from the street to this section of the river so you dont have to kayak there!

595e575a1ffa0-l.jpg

etowah_access.png

I am hesitant to go there by myself with my cheap metal detector that I have only used a few times to find rings and coins. I work in Alpharetta and
But I would go if someone from the north atlanta area wanted to drive up there with me and explore! I'll drive, my gas, and buy you lunch! ;)

Questions here would be great, but please PM me for any private contact details. Thanks!
-Chuck

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread