Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

gold fish

Bronze Member
Sep 21, 2006
N.W.A.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro - Cortez Minelab SE
Man, I was SOOOOO looking forward to mocking someone for losing a weber.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
romeo-1 said:
CSOhio said:
ur lucky he didnt pull his gat on you and force you to look for his grill. gotta watch out for these og gangastas who try to run the hoods wearing all this bling bling

Living in the "hood" and wearing bling does not necessarily mean that you are a gangsta... ::)

And just because your a "Gangsta" or Like the look
Dosn't mean your Less then a Human Being.

I say "ROCK ON" no matter what "Rock" Means to you.

Again, Congrats on Making our list of
Honerable Members Triple OG 8) .

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LEFT OFF ~errrrrr ummmm~RIGHT ON

wildrider

Bronze Member
Feb 25, 2007
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Nautilus DMC IIb/White's 6000 Di Pro
Is that like right-right, left-wrong? :P

Or righty-tighty, lefty-loosey?

Oh well. Thats what it made me thing of.

Burt

MalteseFalcon

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2005
Well hell, when I was growing up it was the hippies who were the recipient of much hooting and derision, as well as outright hostility, courtesy of yer average person. And peeps shook their heads and said "What is this world coming to?"

Grillin is a trend, and like all trends will eventually die out, much as Duncan Butterfly Yo-yos and Hula Hoops.

I would imagine though, there will be some dude who will wear his in 40 years when he is 75 because all his real teeth might have fallen out by then, and he will recall with fondness the "Good ol' Days" of "Grillin' & Chillin' "
;D

roswellborn

Jan 9, 2006
Washington state
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Ant said:
I wish I could find a set of these.

The six tooth top grill goes for $5250.00. And the six tooth bottom grill goes for $4900.00. The top sets consist of red rubies and white, blue and yellow diamonds. The bottom set consist of red rubies and blue and yellow diamonds. http://www.grillsbypaulwall.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=GRILLFULL

Favorite of NBA Players, hehehehe.

totally off treasure-topic here, but how the HECK do ya keep the things clean? I mean, can you imagine a bit of spinach salad stuck in those things?

(good job, btw - and terrific post!)

wow
Nan

bogeymcq

Dec 3, 2006
Southern Maryland
Detector(s) used
Presently mental, not metal
;D ;D ;D LOL ;D ;D ;D

Too too funny!
I am familiar to what a "grill" is due to my kids ages & MTV :D

I still as of yet to obtain a metal detector so all my finds are "mental" :D. .a bit back looking about an area I came across this knife & near by, at first I thought a really pretty barrette but when I turned it over I discovered it was a, . . grill! :o I had showed Hub what I had found when he came over curious about my expression as I was looking carefully around . . he asked "What are you looking for now?" I mumbled a "body" which got him to throw his hands in the air as proclaiming "You watch to much CSI!!!" ;D

Funnier was when I showed my 8 year old she quipped up "Cool! I have always wanted a grill!! Can I wear it???" Ewwww :P. . no!!!! :D

Bogart :D

Attachments

• blingsting.jpg
    blingsting.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 507
OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions: