Lost in NY, fellow hunter needs help.

lorddean13

Jun 13, 2012
Warminster PA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everyone, I was hoping that some one in the Rockaway beach area may have or could possibly help me locate something lost quite a few years ago. It is a watch. I will pay a reward. I have no idea what it was worth because it was something left to me by my grandfather and I was a dumb kid who wore it to the beach. I use to go around Beach 138 in Neponsit/Rockaway. The watch is all metal with a pepsi color bezel (blue and red). It had glow in the dark arrows on the dark color face it is either dark navy blue but looked black. The band was at the last link because my grandfather had very large wrists which is how it came off of me. If anyone out there beach hunting finds it please message me. I would go look for it but I live in Pennsylvania now. It has been quite some time since I lost it about 17 years. I was thinking about what I have to remember my loved ones who have passed and that was the only thing I got from my grandfather. I appreciate any help and I know it is a long shot but hey we find old things in the sand and dirt all the time. Thanks again.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread