Lost Mines in Mexico - An Important Discovery by H.O. Flipper August 21, 1889

Apson

Tenderfoot
Dec 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Feliz navidad!!!

hello! merry christmas! I was outside with my dad talking about this sluice box that I'm making and he told me a story about one of his uncles from Cuquiarachi, Sonora that he used to go out to the mountains for about 2 or 3 months and he would come back with lil' nuggets of gold!

Apson

Tenderfoot
Dec 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
near fronteras! how about a ponche? jamaica with fruits

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
nah, like all lost mine hunters etc we are teetotalers, just ask ORO. :laughing7: :occasion14:

Before someone gets the wrong idea there, speaking for myself, I have nothing against alcohol whatsoever, in fact I like it. My problem with it is not due to being an alcoholic either, it is in 2 of the meds I take, which mix rather violently with alcohol. So I can have a shot or a beer any time I like, so long as I don't mind having to deal with vomiting followed by dry heaves for five or six hours afterwards. That will drastically reduce your hankering for alcohol believe it or not. But still refuse to give up coffee, after all even the best horses have SOME vices!

Please do continue,

:coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2:

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Before someone gets the wrong idea there, speaking for myself, I have nothing against alcohol whatsoever, in fact I like it. My problem with it is not due to being an alcoholic either, it is in 2 of the meds I take, which mix rather violently with alcohol. So I can have a shot or a beer any time I like, so long as I don't mind having to deal with vomiting followed by dry heaves for five or six hours afterwards. That will drastically reduce your hankering for alcohol believe it or not. But still refuse to give up coffee, after all even the best horses have SOME vices!

Please do continue,

:coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2:
MERRY CHRISTMAS AMIGO, New this year!, Burro Juice Moonshine, Great for your stomach, And burro juice :coffee2:good all the time any time,
Apson,Amigo, welcome to TN.:laughing7::occasion14:np:cat:

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oro, my mule had only two vices__

1. she could not refuse fresh wheat, she would skim UNDER the lower strands of a barbed wire fence to get at it. I have paid for many load of wheat.

2. Her infaturation with ME !! :laughing7::laughing7: Well deserved. We even shared her sweaty saddle blanket at nights.

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amigo,:coffee2:My mule was always partial to milk duds, I would always keep the empty box and when I would come across rabbit droppings I would always fill it back up, never knew the difference , but made the coffee taste a little different , had to add more sugar to the burro juice:coffee2::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:np:cat:

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
MERRY CHRISTMAS AMIGO, New this year!, Burro Juice Moonshine, Great for your stomach, And burro juice :coffee2:good all the time any time,
Apson,Amigo, welcome to TN.:laughing7::occasion14:np:cat:

MORE donkey drippings amigo? Why not treat yourself to something a bit different for once, spend a few bucks of that gold you have been hoarding and get a few pounds of this:

spilled-coffee-sack-28762513.jpg

It will do wonders for your taste buds and although it may discolor your teeth, it won't give you that same kind of breath like donkey whiz. :tongue3:

Anyway belated Merry Christmas to you too, and Happy New Year!

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2:

Apson

Tenderfoot
Dec 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
good morning! I have a question! eusebio fransisco kino was a jesuit right? why was he replaced by the fransiscans? and why did he become a saint?

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
G'd,morning Apson. Cafe ?? :coffee2::coffee2:. Yes, Kino was a Jesuit. He was canonized due to the work of a friend of mine - Fr C, Polzer, a jesuit. now deceased. He was not replaced but died in the performane of his duties. His remains are preserved in a large temple in Santa Anna, Sonora, Mxico.

Crowfriend

Apr 29, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
G'd,morning Apson. Cafe ?? :coffee2::coffee2:. Yes, Kino was a Jesuit. He was canonized due to the work of a friend of mine - Fr C, Polzer, a jesuit. now deceased. He was not replaced but died in the performane of his duties. His remains are preserved in a large temple in Santa Anna, Sonora, Mxico.

Near to Santa Ana, his remains are under a dome in the town square of Magdelena, Son. Seems a little bit odd to me, you look through a cloudy window and see his bones.

Last edited:

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hola Crowfriend, yes they identified him by his legs, one was shorter than the other.and yes Magdelena is correct..:coffee2::coffee2:

Last edited:

Hitndahed

Dec 4, 2014
Deep in the woods in South Central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ7 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am quite delighted to see this thread active again. This is one of my all time favorites to read.
Along with Horse's thread on signs.
So I trust all here are still alive and dreaming of Tayopa?
Also miss the musings of Crow, Kanacki and Oro,,
I hope they are well and still active here.
Oh well,, I saw this had new postings and thought I would stop by and say "HOLA".

Hit

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread