LOst my COOL in Walgreens today

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lost my cool today. I was just in Walgreen's and saw a dude whose cart was FULL to the brim with hand sanitizer, baby wipes, liquid soap, and toilet paper.

I called him a selfish A$$ and gave him the lowdown about the elderly, people with kids, and disabled people who need this CRAP . Told him I ought to stomp a mudhole in his A$$.

He said: “Are you done? Because I really need to get back to restocking the shelves now!!"

Last edited:

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh man you freaking got me LOL

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
He said: “Are you done? Because I really need to get back to restocking the shelves now!!"

"Just gimmie the whole cart and no one needs to get hurt".

Louie D

Nov 16, 2018
The Motor City
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Haha - the first and second sentences sound exactly like the moonbat lunacy the misanthropic nutjobs over at Democratic Underground spew on a daily basis.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I'm headed to cut a switch.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's great. We had that senior hour the other day and this old heifer confronted one of my guys 'You're not over 60, you shouldn't be in here'. This guy ain't known for tact but he did tell her 'Ma'am, I work here and I'm stocking these shelves so you have something to buy.'

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread