Lost my virginity today...

finderskeepers

Jul 26, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Boxes on sticks, that go beep
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
about 30 hours into local park and 300+ clad later, I switch spots within and pull 1882 Canada dime and a buffalo nickel within the 1st half hour! oooh so good...then I feel like the chubby girl next door when I get the email from Charlie saying he is cancelling our deal on the DFX cuz he cant send in good faith since it makes hum when he turns it on (inside the house no less) that it didn't make when he put it in the closet 1 year ago after using it for only 1 hour:crybaby2:

Upvote 0

cactusrat

Jun 27, 2012
South Texas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A moment to remember. Was it special for you?

(the devil make me say that)

I’m a virgin in waiting. LOL!

Nice find on the old coins.

OP
OP
finderskeepers

finderskeepers

Jul 26, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
yes it was!(said with a dreamy gaze)

I've only been detecting for about a month, so it was a great affirmation. I've been reading my behind off.

For you,I̶'̶d̶ ̶s̶u̶g̶g̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶w̶e̶a̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶r̶t̶ ̶s̶k̶i̶r̶t̶, but that would probably get both of us in trouble.

Likes on your avatar

OP
OP
finderskeepers

finderskeepers

Jul 26, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
oops, strikethru didn't work , so I'll just whisper...wear a really short skirt

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
finderskeepers said:
about 30 hours into local park and 300+ clad later, I switch spots within and pull 1882 Canada dime and a buffalo nickel within the 1st half hour! oooh so good...then I feel like the chubby girl next door when I get the email from Charlie saying he is cancelling our deal on the DFX cuz he cant send in good faith since it makes hum when he turns it on (inside the house no less) that it didn't make when he put it in the closet 1 year ago after using it for only 1 hour:crybaby2:

I am a worn out old ho, but it's still a good ride to pull out old coins.

OP
OP
finderskeepers

finderskeepers

Jul 26, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Well now I don't know whether to feel like a prom queen or a dirty hooker? The DFX arrived in the mail today...it literally looks like it just came off the shelf! We re-negotiated and he agreed to my suggestion of $100 less to make it an as/is sale so he didn't have to feel guilty if it was broken.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread