Jeremy S

Feb 27, 2012
God's Country
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 250, AT Pro, Garret Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I actually had some correspondence with this girl. She has a vague idea at best where she lost this ring, in a gravel lot. I thought about trying to gain access to this lot as I'm sure a lot of another people have dropped stuff in the grassy parts getting in/out of cars.

Might be hard getting to this parking lot though. You have to usually pay to get in there, plus you would have to obtain permission from security. I may give it a try soon when the weather cools down.

OP
OP
jarocki

jarocki

May 27, 2013
Evansville, IN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101 (Tracker 4)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I drive to Louisville weekly, but I'm in big truck, so I thought I would put it out, for I can't get there. Thanks for the follow up.

Jeremy S

Feb 27, 2012
God's Country
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 250, AT Pro, Garret Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I haven't detected for a while due to traveling for work and moving into a new house.

I would like to search for this but it would probably have to be after the State Fair, and during a weekday when there are no big events going on at the center. It would be nice to have a couple more people so we can cover more ground. Of course, one would have to talk to the maintenance or security department first and gain permission.

Would anyone else be interested? Being an extremely active grass parking lot we would probably find a lot of beer caps and can tabs, not to mention jewelry and coins that fall out when entering/exiting cars.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread