OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I apologize.....

I just went there and tried to read an article. They want money.....

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Well, if you can use the info it might be worth the $2.95. You have to note the word count before you accept.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's funny that they are charging $2.95 per article, when you can typically buy their old mags for .50 - $1 per issue.

DonDigger

Jan 11, 2013
Galveston Bay Area
Detector(s) used
Teknetics, Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know I used to read the archived articles in Lost Treasure online without paying anything. This change must have happened within the past year or so. Just like banking and the airlines, charge fee's for everything, even the services that used to be free.

clv

Dec 23, 2012
santee, ca
Detector(s) used
Current Detectors; Minelab Safari, Equinox 600
TRX Pin Pointer, Fisher 1235x
Have owned; Minelab Eureka gold,
Tesoro Compadre, White's MX5, GMT, MXT Pro,
fisher cz7a pro, go fine 20, Garret Ma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I remember if you were a subscriber to the mag you could read a few a month, but like all good things nothing last for ever.

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know if he is still doing it, but Floyd Mann used to have a great treasure mag archive. You tell him the name of the mag, issue, and name of article, he would copy it and send it to you.

Here is his website:

LOST TREASURE USA

Mike

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't know if he is still doing it, but Floyd Mann used to have a great treasure mag archive. You tell him the name of the mag, issue, and name of article, he would copy it and send it to you. Here is his website: LOST TREASURE USA Mike

I just went there and took a look at Virginia. Great site! Thanks for posting!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread