Lost wedding ring at the beach

Jul 26, 2023
Last edited:

Frazier

Aug 8, 2023
I lost my family wedding band near 8 North on the beach in Fernandina Beach Fl.

If there are any treasure hunters in the area I would gladly buy it back from you if you find it.
It is a large band with one center diamond and lots of smaller diamonds. Family sentimental!

If there are any treasure hunters in the area I would gladly buy it back from you if you find it.
It is a large band with one center diamond and lots of smaller diamonds. Family sentimental!
Messaged you.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I lost my family wedding band near 8 North on the beach in Fernandina Beach F...
tn_moved_over.gif
I moved ya from NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS over to FLORIDA for more exposure.

tn_notice.gif
NOTE: Forum NEW MEMBER INSTRODUCTIONS Description: New to TreasureNet? Introduce yourself to our community here! Welcome aboard and Happy Hunting!

dan_s28

Tenderfoot
Jul 28, 2023

I am close by. I may be able to check Saturday. My email address is dan_s28 AT hotmail DOT com

- Seal

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Dan...welcome to the site.. :hello:

Unfortunately, Amelia Island Amy has not been back on the site since that original posting.

dan_s28

Tenderfoot
Jul 28, 2023
Was planning a "beach day" - and squeeze in some detecting at the same time down that way this weekend, will post results if anything found. Would be good karma finding that for her...

-Seal

dan_s28

Tenderfoot
Jul 28, 2023
Nothing found, beach was pretty clean. I didn't cover as much area as I wanted and the tide came in. I do like that area though... Will be back.

-Seal

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread