Lost Zimmerman Ship of Gold

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Senor Don Jose…..yes, I would to know….the natives of the Amazon also have poison for arrows and or blow guns……there are so many medicinal plants that need to be understood and can benefit mankind……….

OP
OP
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mac my friend, yep those are two definitely dangerous maladies. You can never satisfy them, I would venture to state that you arein a stage II development, always looking for another ship for the next high. :occasion14:

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
In a tax haven some where
Detector(s) used
ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
Primary Interest:
Other
Yep it can grow into an unsustainable addiction. Once ya had the taste nothing ever seems the same again.

Crow

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ahh the crows lives………..how is the training going Señor Cuervo? Do you get to take your young and no doubt beautiful personal trainer with you? Never know when you may need to work on some new skills….
And when do ye fly the coop and depart on this new treasure quest?

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Ahh the crows lives………..how is the training going Señor Cuervo? Do you get to take your young and no doubt beautiful personal trainer with you? Never know when you may need to work on some new skills….
And when do ye fly the coop and depart on this new treasure quest?

Doc patience my friend

Battered Señor Cuervo ain't much to look at for a bird but don't be fooled they are Wiley old birds. They don't do much until they are well and good and the corn is well and ready, they will come picking.

Crow

Mastiff4me

Sep 29, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aye. It's a good day. I don't need to carry my plank over to yer big boat, sir Crow. No need to walk it... today. Happy you are here! Now, how about a story???

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello Mastiff4me

This old Crow after the exercise I had today would be lucky to waddle along let alone reach the end of it. There is not one part of this old bird that does not ache. I do have a yarn for ya and it is from old, old mexico but ya just have to have patience for now as this old buzzard of a crow needs bady to put his feet up to snooze and roost.

Crow

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Arrrgh my hearties who needs a parrot when have ya Crow to caw out the directions to treasure Arrrgh.

Ye have to be paitent my fine. mexicano Pirates. As ye Crow has we bit to finish on ye treasure of the orient to finish. Let it be said my hearties that Crow never ever tells a tale of fortune and glory unfinished. When there is more to caw about.

Meanwhile take a look at this....

Crow

Last edited:

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Our Senor Cuervo posting self serving propaganda about those black birds……

They are smart birds though based on my experience with them here……..they learn quickly to stay away from danger…….
We shall soon learn how smart our black feathered one is by the results of his upcoming treasure research "trip", still under wraps…...

Mastiff4me

Sep 29, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Our Senor Cuervo posting self serving propaganda about those black birds……

They are smart birds though based on my experience with them here……..they learn quickly to stay away from danger…….
We shall soon learn how smart our black feathered one is by the results of his upcoming treasure research "trip", still under wraps…...

View attachment 1051543

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
A crow lived with us in my earliest years. They don't miss much and what they don't seem to notice is really what they don,t want to acknowledge.
Outside of humans their biggest concern is owls at night. For which the owls are cursed and mobbed in the lite of day. Here an American crow enacts an ancient rite.
A peace can never be as long as either exists. Crow knows owls, ehh Crow? May be we all have our own owls.

IMG_0068.JPG

Last edited:

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Releventchair The endangered owl has a dignified reputation of being very wise predictor of night and thus has always an unrealistic reputation to uphold.

The humble Crow is no more than a survivor among the casualties of life and has no reputation to uphold.

Yet For most the Crow is a much misunderstood bird, an adaptable scavenger on fringe margins of society and yet thrives?

No better fitting description my friend of this old bird who caws out a tale or two.

So Don Tayopa Amigo Ya shall get ya story.....

Crow

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Senor Crow, with your wise words, I am beginning to look at the lowly crows in a new light…….
They are smart for sure, social birds also, and for sure adaptable…………hmmm………

The only problem is their annoying caw, caw…….

Culinary Caveman

Jan 25, 2011
relocated to Wyoming
Crow, Just the other day I experienced a first. A gang of crows landed in the front pasture which is not unusual as they're here nearly everyday. One bird among them though seemed out of place due to its color. Through binoculars at a range of 30 yards I got a good look at it. Low and behold it's a brown crow, dark brown in the body fading to cream colored at the neck and head. Yes, it's a crow. I've seen it twice now with the same group and got a good look at it through 12x binoculars. From what I've read this is a very rare occurrence, it's the only one I've ever seen and we have a lot of crows out here in the farm country.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions