Lots and Lots of Gold

jochart

Jul 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hit a senior mobile home park sale and one lady had a lot of gold for sale at very reasonable prices. I bought about 30 pieces of mixed 10, 14 and 18k gold jewelry f DSC_0001.JPG DSC_0004.JPG DSC_0005.JPG DSC_0011.JPG DSC_0013.JPG or $248 and then I ran out of money. I would have went back for more but there was several people after me wanting to look at the jewelry and I figured it would be wiped out by the time I got back. About $800 melt, 43.4g total. Really a great day.

buzzhead

Sep 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My daughter would have gotten a phone call to come get my debit card and get me cash.... I would have stood there all day if needed... lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

retire05

Feb 16, 2015
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great to see such successes. I went antiquing today and didn't see much. Met some nice people though and that is just as valuable...Brad

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's awesome! I have never found a piece of gold at one of those retirement communities. Won't even go anymore. Maybe I should change my mind! Congratulations!!!

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
if I tell you when and where I go to a beach, would you bury that for me to find?

WoodnHead

Mar 29, 2017
Pennsylvania
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I always imagine the phone call she has later with her daughter........"You did what!?!" Nice haul. Not passing judgement on you... I've had my Dad sell (or in the case of the barrister case I loved since childhood - chop up and burn) things that left me saying "What?!?"

Last edited:

billjustbill

Bronze Member
Feb 23, 2008
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab SN/XS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jochart,

What area or state are you in? Near anything that makes the area special: Beach, Snowbirds, Disneyworld?

Just curious,
Bill

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions