Lots of clad and foriegn coins and token

IAsoldier

Apr 8, 2008
MV, IA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 with 11 inch coil. BLuetooth head set and Minelab pin pointer. My back is the Minelab Explorer II w/ 12 x 9 NEL coil, Minelab pinpointer and Deep woods headphones.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Started with heading to a old town that had a old school thats been closed down five yrs ago. Wasn't much there just lots of modern clads and pennys. Then I saw an old house that was next to it so I asked the guy that was mowing the school lawn about it. Told me its own by a Co. in town and is going to be torn down in two weeks. The old guy said have fun so I walked over with my partner and both kids and started in. Was surprised for a old house and school that both of us never found one silver or any wheaties but did find 1 play token 1958,1 1937 GB penny and a 1984 $100 Peso which I thought was gold at first (lol) in front of the school yard. For the old house lots of clad to and 6 hot wheels for the boys. After that all headed a park in town that came up with nothing and moved on to another town and found more clad. In all very nice day for all of us. For the total of coins for me.

2 nickel
9 quarters
14 dimes
27 pennys
1 play token that says (Uncle Sam 1958/ 25/ Play money) Rev. Play money w bull head w-long horns / Falsa Pecunia
1 1937 GB penny
1 1984 $ 100 peso

Attachments

• coins.jpg
    coins.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 272
Upvote 0

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used