• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 71

cheese

Silver Member
Jan 9, 2005
South Georgia
Howdy!

Cool marbles! The black ones at the bottom of the left pic are interesting from a distance. The rest are a mix of older and newer. I don't see anything super valuable if that's what you're checking for, but you have some from the right makers and age, so show more pics, you might have something!

OP
OP
H

H20girl

Greenie
Sep 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Naw we're not trying to strike it rich on marbles. We just can't not pick them up. They're so pretty! Even the boring ones. We've found some pretty cool stuff that washed out of the creeks over the years. Those matte black ones are strange. I don't know if they're made of clay or what, or if they're even marbles. I just assumed that's what they are. There's a ton of them, and they're not necessarily uniform in size or shape. And they're lighter weight than the glass ones. Anyway here are a few more pics. Thanks for the input!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    350.6 KB · Views: 78
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 83
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    707.6 KB · Views: 76
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    923.3 KB · Views: 60
OP
OP
H

H20girl

Greenie
Sep 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All the ranches have their own dumps. For decades they just dump all their "trash". Eventually the stuff washes down the creeks onto the beach. All kinds of stuff. Old bottles, nails and hardware, ceramic figurines and fragments, etc. Fun hunting.

drizzlermibs

Bronze Member
Nov 15, 2015
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All the ranches have their own dumps. For decades they just dump all their "trash". Eventually the stuff washes down the creeks onto the beach. All kinds of stuff. Old bottles, nails and hardware, ceramic figurines and fragments, etc. Fun hunting.

Such fun - ! Thank you for sharing your pics - I'm a newbie and they allow me to test out my ID skills. I feel ok doing it because if I'm wrong, Cheese will hop right in and correct me (thank goodness)!! (P.S. You can't overwhelm him with too many pics. It just helps him if you put 4 or so in a row and then take pics of the same group turned diff ways. Takes patience b/c the little buggers like to roll!) I would love to see more pics of 3rd pic/third row.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread