Lotto Tkt

goldnlead77

Sep 3, 2023
As many problems as the lotto ticket brought it, it may have been a blessing in disguise? All the people I thought were my friends, even my best friend turned out to be snakes waiting for an opportunity to strike. So now that I have ridded all the evil out of my life, it’s time to find treasure. Lots of money can turn people into (the devil in flesh), I could see it in their eyes!!! My mentor 50 or Burt who is a detector enthusiast (nugget shooter) showed me over $500,000 in gold he had collected his whole life. After all that was stolen and cheated from him. I didn’t think for a second to take it, I got nervous and told him I would go with him to put it in a safety deposit box. He is a wise old man, he knows who can trust. God bless him, that meant the world to me that he showed me his life’s work!!!

OP
OP
G

goldnlead77

Sep 3, 2023
He did a commercial for Minelab metal detectors. It was a long time ago, he found a 50 ounce quarts rock with a little under 2 pounds of gold in it!!!! So they gave him a sponsorship and gave him the gpx 5000 or whatever it’s called lol. Pulse induction detector.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread