Louisville

G

gravy224

;D
My husband just started. We are in Meade County, west of Louisville by about 30 minutes.

Frodov

Bronze Member
May 24, 2007
Lexington, KY
Detector(s) used
Whites Prism IV / Bullseye II pinpointer
Howdy.. Welcome to TN. I live in Lexington, a little farther than Meade County, but still a reasonable drive especially if you have business in the area anyway. My wife is a member of a Charitable (not for proffit) Volunteer Group called NAMI (National Alliance for the Mentally Ill). The Lexington office people and board members often travel to Louisville for meetings, conventions, training seminars and what not. I often tag along as both spouse and chaufer <grin>. In the past I've resigned myself to either catching a movie, or going fleamarket shopping..LORD THERE ARE A MILLION OF THEM IN LOUISVILLE! However, recently I myself purchased a decent metal detector and though I'm still fairly new to the hobby I'm enjoying the hell out of it already. I'd love to link up sometime in the future and hunt some parks or ball fields or other interesting sites with you.. or with you and anyone else that we can get from the woodwork. <grin>
Oh.. and the picture of you and your lovely wife.. with Gatlinburg in the background. Valerie (my wife) and I were wed in Gatlingburg, Ten years ago this August. Our Chapel is no more, alas, but we have the pictures and the memories.. and more importantly, each other! <smile> Hope your marriage is a long and happy one my friend.

HH

Frodov

qeylya

Greenie
Jan 4, 2005
Louisville, KY
YAY! I'm right off Preston....my brother and I ( and his two digging machines...erm....kidlets... ;) ) love to go out hunting and wouldn't mind having some company out and about looking in the very detector friendly parks in the area....PM me....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread