Love the sound of silver!

terryin pa

Nov 15, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW.......you must have good ears to hear a war nickel in a handful of change.

OP
OP
B

billyg5955

Aug 17, 2008
i forgot to explain what my change was! two pennies and a nickel.. not to hard to distinguish those sounds lol

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
billyg5955 said:
Im in sheets buying me a can of snus (easy to throw them in undetected in school), when the lady hands me my change it is jiggling, and i heard the sweet sound right away. 1943 P war nick.

Say what? ??? :icon_scratch:

Jim

Mentone Grizz

Jul 27, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Come on, Jim! Don't be coy! Surely you've been in sheets as well, with many a can of snus under the old belt!! Lord knows I have!!
- Grizz

Mentone Grizz

Jul 27, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Well, learn something new every day!! Maybe "sheets" is a convenience store in that part of the country??
Hey, ugotit22.....if I carry a can of snus in my pocket, will it make me look younger???
- Grizz

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
Mentone Grizz said:
Well, learn something new every day!! Maybe "sheets" is a convenience store in that part of the country??
Hey, ugotit22.....if I carry a can of snus in my pocket, will it make me look younger???
- Grizz

Dont think chewing tobacco will make you younger. I knew of someone that starting "dipping" in high school and had developed cancer in his mouth with only 10 or so years of use. Not so good. That stuff is probably worse than cigarettes.

Jim

Jack_MIghtyheart

Aug 5, 2008
NJ
Detector(s) used
Tracker IV and Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Sheetz is a convenience store around Maryland and the surrounding area. Wawa is better though, as far as I'm concerned. ;D

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan
billyg5955 said:
Im in sheets buying me a can of snus (easy to throw them in undetected in school), when the lady hands me my change it is jiggling, and i heard the sweet sound right away. 1943 P war nick.

I thought you were a homeless Student and wrapped up in a sheet because it was cold and were buying some sort of energy drink that you were going to sneak into school and throw at people but were distracted by some lady jiggiling her..... change?

Mojo

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions