LS Strikes again

erikk

Jan 6, 2007
Punta Gorda FL
Detector(s) used
EX2',CZ7a pro,Excaliburs 1000 & 2, F-75's ,Garrett Sea Hunter & Infinium LS PI , 1235X

Attachments

• Sunday ring 300.JPG
    Sunday ring 300.JPG
    16 KB · Views: 298
Upvote 0
OP
OP
erikk

erikk

Jan 6, 2007
Punta Gorda FL
Detector(s) used
EX2',CZ7a pro,Excaliburs 1000 & 2, F-75's ,Garrett Sea Hunter & Infinium LS PI , 1235X
I like it very much. Only problem was with the foam grip slipping. That drives me nuts so I GOOPED the hell out of it-problem solved. It ius much easier using the straight shaft as opposed to the "S"- you are going to love it and there is no noodling of the lower shaft either. Maybe you had better call and change the color if it is going to be back ordered for a long time?

finderzzs

Bronze Member
May 2, 2007
Sunny South Florida
Detector(s) used
White's PI Pro Dual Field, Garrett Ace 350,
Sweet find Erikk, Congrats on a real nice beauty. I like the positive feedback on the LS PI. I need one here with all the black sand.

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that is one totally beautiful ring.

FloridaBill

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Punta Gorda, Florida
Detector(s) used
Compass & Beachunter 300, Garrett Seahunter Excalibur ll
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice job Peter on the ring looks awesome. Were they in the water (people)

Indasurf

Jan 2, 2008
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium, White's BHID 300, Fisher CZ20, Fisher CZ 6A, Bounty Hunter Discovery 3300, Tesoro Silver Sabre Plus, White's 5900 DI Pro SL, and others!
Congrats erikk!!!!!! ;D You're sure on a tear with the Infinium!!!! :thumbsup:

This ring with the last couple you've found should pay for the machine!!!!!!!! :icon_king:

I'm going to order the straight shaft for my Infinium soon (can't wait to get back in the water)!!!!

All the best!!!

OP
OP
erikk

erikk

Jan 6, 2007
Punta Gorda FL
Detector(s) used
finderzzs said:
Sweet find Erikk, Congrats on a real nice beauty. I like the positive feedback on the LS PI. I need one here with all the black sand.
From what they say it was built to handle the nasty stuff. As long as the beaches are fairly clean my excal is my backup. I also like it because it really goes deep with that big 10 x 14 DD Kind of like hunting with a snowshoe

OP
OP
erikk

erikk

Jan 6, 2007
Punta Gorda FL
Detector(s) used
FloridaBill said:
Nice job Peter on the ring looks awesome. Were they in the water (people)

Yup, they are starting to go in. They should lose a bunch of stuff after this rough surf :thumbsup:

Indasurf

Jan 2, 2008
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium, White's BHID 300, Fisher CZ20, Fisher CZ 6A, Bounty Hunter Discovery 3300, Tesoro Silver Sabre Plus, White's 5900 DI Pro SL, and others!
I'm now posting this question to all,

I've only been using the 8" mono coil when out hunting. How is the 14"DD compaired to the mono coil???
Is it more difficult to move in the water from drag due to the larger size? I've had good luck with and really like using the 8" mono coil. However, I've been wondering about this for a while (just might start using the coil too)!!!

Anyway, thanks!!!

OP
OP
erikk

erikk

Jan 6, 2007
Punta Gorda FL
Detector(s) used
Indasurf said:

This ring with the last couple you've found should pay for the machine!!!!!!!! :icon_king:

I'm going to order the straight shaft for my Infinium soon (can't wait to get back in the water)!!!!

All the best!!!

I really like the LS. A bit noisy but I put foam in the ear cups
You will love the straight shaft. Then you can hunt the big coil more easily!!

HH and thanks for all the tips

Indasurf

Jan 2, 2008
Detector(s) used
erikk said:
Indasurf said:

All the best!!!

erikk,
are you using the land or water phones? I use the land phones (like the volume control) in the water up to chest level if the waves are not too bad. I'll also throw on the water phones if going deeper or it's a bit too rough out there.

Thanks!!!

OP
OP
erikk

erikk

Jan 6, 2007
Punta Gorda FL
Detector(s) used
Indasurf said:
erikk said:
Indasurf said:

All the best!!!

erikk,
are you using the land or water phones? I use the land phones (like the volume control) in the water up to chest level if the waves are not too bad. I'll also throw on the water phones if going deeper or it's a bit too rough out there.

I use the water phones. The foam makes them work great and if you turn the threshold all the way up and then back it down (I put it at close to zero)you can kind of lower the volume. Anyway I hunt deep so the land phones are not an option for me

Thanks!!!

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice find :)

HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions