Lucky charms?

The_EE

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2011
Constant state of misery
Primary Interest:
Other
Nope, I dont let superstitious nonsense have any bearing on my life. Be it good luck/bad luck, breaking a mirror being 7 years bad luck or the belief in Thor or Ra.

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
I have 1 branch that I pick up from that one very cool teller there that helps me out always says " Here, I touched the boxes so you'll find lots of good stuff", sometimes it works. HH, Maverick.

kawika18

Aug 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One time I was perusing the "free" category of a local online classified ad website when lo and behold!!! Someone was offering "one box of lucky charms cereal" FOR FREE!!!. Not CRH related but I thought it was pretty funny.

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One time I was perusing the "free" category of a local online classified ad website when lo and behold!!! Someone was offering "one box of lucky charms cereal" FOR FREE!!!. Not CRH related but I thought it was pretty funny.

did it turn out to be free crack by any chance? :cat:

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
filepicker%2FglNu5ZUdTYGs0oft1mw7_lucky_charms.jpg

mmmmm, them coins be magically delicious. Coin flavored cereal with bits of silver added.

cooper36

Nov 30, 2011
east coast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nope, I dont let superstitious nonsense have any bearing on my life. Be it good luck/bad luck, breaking a mirror being 7 years bad luck or the belief in Thor or Ra.

That's why I haven't been finding the silver!!!! stupid mirror!!!

Uncle Ben

Apr 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lots of lucky charms....my most lucky are 90% silver.......I look for new ones every week....the more I stack the luckier I feel

kawika18

Aug 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't check. The whole thing seemed magically delicious, I mean suspicious.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions