Lucky Little Kid gives Dad a break!

willpond & LLK

Mar 24, 2008
Wyalusing, PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Tesoro Cutless, Tesoro Toltec 100, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Cibola, Fisher F2, Fisher 1236-X2
Friday 5:53 a.m., been at work almost a hour. My wife and daughter are going to Grandmoms for a couple days, big yard sale weekend. Can't wait to see the great treasures they find. I, on the otherhand have to work two 12 hour days. My daughter told me I should brush up on my detecting skills while she is away! Sunday morning I am going to take her to an old colonial site, its a ferry crossing on the river. If history repeats itself she may be able to hit some big coppers, as for me, I just want to return home with less than 10 ticks stuck to me! Going to send the order in for headphones and a Lesche digger for her. I think she's hooked!!!! :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is hysterical..she told you to brush up on your detecting skills, that child is a natural lemme tell ya... by the time shes 10 yrs old can you imagine all the goodies she will have... holey moley thats something else I tell ya.

Prober

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
West Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's M6, Bullseye II, Ace250
Hope you two find some great stuff at the ferry crossing! I'm not taking sides but it might be a good idea to brush up on your detecting skills! LOL :tongue3:

StormGazr

May 7, 2008
Jackson County, NE Kansas
Detector(s) used
BH Quick Silver, Garrett Ace250
Dont forget to get her a treasures pouch with the headphones & digger...sounds like she's gonna need it at the rate she's going.....lol I think its fantastic! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Wish I had someone to hunt with!! :'( :'(
Storm/Tammy

Detectingfreak

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2006
Bellevue, WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Tesoro TigerShark
Well at least you have time to get your skills improved so your daughter can see how much you have improved! :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread