Lucky Muckers on the Thames

Don in SJ

Silver Member
May 20, 2005
Detector(s) used
MINELAB SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finally there has been a show about detecting/treasure hunting that in my opinion was outstanding, nothing really negative in the hour long show and plenty of positives about the hobby.

Ron G from Chicago was the main individual and my hats off to him the way he presented himself to the world about detecting, his views on value, history and fullfillment the hobby brings to one self.

The program played on the National Geographic Channel this afternoon,not sure when it will be on again, but it was about looking for artifacts/coins along the banks of the Thames River in London. A very enjoyable watch, especially after the earlier disasterous programs on detecting that a lot of us saw earlier in the year.

Treasure on the Thames | National Geographic Channel

Don

kayden

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Ace250,AT Pro & Garrett Propointer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It aired a few months back

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
I saw that show sometime ago. That was a good show. Talk about some river history big time.

Bearharold

Greenie
Mar 12, 2009
Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 & Treasure Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes I also saw this show a few months back and it was great . Ron is very good and presents the hobby the way it should be seen . Good show Congrats... Ron less see some more. Ron has some hunts in England on his U-tube channel also .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread